For nearly half a century, the Timken Museum of Art has provided an intimate atmosphere of fine art, featuring great masters and a broad spectrum of art opportunities for all ages. This past year alone, through our admission-free visitor experience and the extraordinary work of our education department, our diverse programs and offerings touched the lives of more than 165,000 children and adults.
Support the ArtSmart Challenge, a dollar-for-dollar matching campaign with a goal of raising $50,000 by December 31, 2013, and directly support Timken outreach programs, such as:
• ARTS on Tour, a traveling art exhibition and classroom guide for schools
• Outreach Español, a program of Spanish-language tours and gallery talks
• Art Tales and Mini Masters, a family storytelling and art-marking series
From school programs and workshops designed to educate students and teachers, to cultural activities such as day-trips, film screenings, and drawing sessions in the museum, the Timken strives to inspire all generations. Your generosity will make a significant difference and touch the lives of the greater community with the gift of art.
Meet the challenge and donate today:
• Donate online
• Make a gift by calling 619.239.5548 x107
• Mail your contribution to:
Timken Museum of Art
2550 Fifth Avenue, Suite 500
San Diego, CA 92103
Download our contribution form here.